This Thanksgiving, being that it is 2020, we have a lot to be thankful for!
Alight Care Center is no different. Here are a few things we are thankful for:
- Our ever present God that guides our every move.
- Our donors that so generously give to us and keep our doors open.
- Our parent organization Save the Storks for their grant money and constant support
- Our employees and volunteers that make it all happen.
- That we were able to open during the pandemic and help women in need.
- That our mobile van was out from June to November
- For saving atleast 20 lives!
- For touching many lives by listening, smiling, giving a hello, witnessing and showing the life inside.
There is always more. In difficult times we can always find things to be grateful for. As you celebrate this Thanksgiving, we hope you can focus on what you have rather than what you don’t. Blessings.